Wednesday, November 14, 2012

today was really productive! as was yesterday (when i went to dance class, a costume design meeting, a scriptbrainstorming meeting, and a props design meeting with Jack + James). i also watched Zeitgeist, which was awesome.

today i had a lighting design meeting with Josh which really helped me map out the script; then i met with Sassy which was also super helpful. after that i went to accept my Fluenz (French-learning) software; then I went to the library and printed a bunch of stuff and organized my folders. THEN i went through Sassy's notes and questions and highlighted what i felt was important for us to talk about in our upcoming meeting on thursday. i also had a sound design meeting with James which helped me to map out the entire 1st scene including ideas for audio + video! having a lot of breakthroughs! :-D exciting!

i also began a map of my family tree (using post-its on the wall), sent out an additional homework assignment to the design team (via Jack); finalized production contracts; and sent detailed emails to 2 of the actors.

WHEW. goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment